Monday, March 9, 2009

You are going to be a fabulous singing group.

Sing your way to good English Pronunciation! You and three other students will form a singing group. Go to the Internet and complete the project "Getting to Know You."
Fill in the missing focus words below. This is your model for your own presentation.
Next, pick a popular song on the Internet U tube, and find the words (lyrics). Copy the lyrics onto a word document, and find the focus word in each line. Remove the words and leave a blank space. Make 11 copies of your handout (one for each student and me), and then play or sing your song to the class, and have them fill in the missing words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KadOjVl6VCc&feature=related


Getting to _________you,
Getting to know all about __________u.
Getting to ________ you,
Getting to __________ you like me.

Getting to ____________you,
Putting it my ___________,
But ___________
You are _______________

ANNA

My cup of ____________.

ALL

Getting to know you,
Getting to feel _________ and ____________
When I am___________you,
Getting to know what to _____________

Haven't you __________
Suddenly I'm bright and ______________?
Because of all the beautiful and _____________
Things I'm learning about _____________
Day by _______________.

Getting to know you,
Getting to feel free and ___________
When I am with _________,
Getting to know what to ___________

Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and ___________?
Because of all the beautiful and ___________
Things I'm learning about you
Day .. by ... ____________.

No comments: